- The minimum credits for graduation are 36 credits.
- The required 9 credits include 6 credits of master thesis, 3 credits of professional required courses.
- The rest of 27 credits at least are electives including the maximum 6 credits of inter-department courses.
- Each graduate student admitted to the master’s program as of Academic Year 2019 shall pass the minimum English proficiency requirement(s) for graduation, and shall all meet the criteria of the English proficiency tests. Please refer to "National Taipei University of Technology Guidelines for Minimum English Proficiency Requirements for Graduation for Graduate Students of Day Division". Besides, as of Academic Year 2019, each freshman of the master’s program shall complete one course in academic research ethics education. Please refer to "National Taipei University of Technology Implementation Guidelines for Academic Research Ethics Education of Graduate Students" and "National Taipei University of Technology Online Academic Research Ethics Education Course".
- The following requirements must be completed for graduation: (1) Pass the internship threshold of 60 hours or the course "Graduate On-Site Research". (2)Collect 2 academic points by presenting or publishing review papers, holding or participating review exhibitions, or winning culture-related competitions.