The B.A. program of the Department develops students' abilities of "planning" and "design" through project design and implementation, and focuses on the following three aspects :
- The integration of theory and practices of culture.
- The training on professional skills of cultural vocation.
- The inspiration of creativity and independent thinking by diverse courses, including the basic practical workshop, work placement and teamwork projects.
About our curriculum, the Department is delivered through three pathways: Cultural Literacy, Expression, and Management.
- Cultural Literacy: Cultural History, History of Philosophy, Religions Concept, Aesthetics and Art History, Dadaocheng Taipei creative community seminar, Contemporary Ceramics.
- Expression: Read, Writing and Discussion, Oral Communication Strategy, Video Production and Expression.
- Management: Management, Programming Basics.